What Can Vacuum Casting Services Be Used For?
At present, many products can be processed by vacuum mold casting services, such as plastic car hand models, medical device structural parts models, digital communication hand models, transparent acrylic, PC, etc.
Let’s Try To Know More About Vacuum Casting Services
1, Vacuum Casting Advantages and Disadvantages
Vacuum Casting Products Advantages
- Low cost and relatively short production cycle.
- Processing costs are much cheaper than CNC rapid prototyping processing and 3D printing. Due to its fast speed and low cost, it has well solved the cycle and cost of enterprise new product development.
- It is suitable for the processing and production of small batches of products. After making an original version, it can be copied according to the innovative models.
- The vacuum casting process failure is small. As long as there is no problem with the original version, the reproduction will naturally not go wrong.
- Good repeatability. The silicone used for molding has good fluidity before curing, and with vacuum defoaming, it can accurately maintain the detailed structure and decoration of the model.
2, The Vacuum Casting Process
Why Choose JITA Vacuum Casting Manufacturing Service?
With JITA’s custom vacuum casting service, we are able to reproduce a number of castings by using a printing master or a machined master to create a silicone rubber mold. Our custom vacuum casting service ensures consistent excellence whether you need a small quantity of several hundred castings.
Vacuum casting service provides parts that resemble the final product not only in shape but also in appearance and finish. This method is beneficial because it provides a visual, practical, and functional evaluation. In turn, these prototypes can prove extremely valuable for early market testing. Our team can support even faster lead-times for on-demand reorders.
Capabilities: Vacuum Casting Machine– 4 sets, 80,000+ parts made per month, Part as fast as 5 days