Available CNC Machining Surface Finishes Services for Option
You can get many types of CNC machining surface finishes services for your rapid prototyping parts and components. Surface finishes are used for changing the appearance, surface roughness, hardness, and resistance of CNC machining parts.
Generally, JITA offers Surface finishes of CNC machining work include: Metal oxidation processing, metal spray painting processing, electroplating, surface polishing processing, metal corrosion processing, etc.
Let’s Try To Know More About CNC Machining Service
1, What is CNC machining?
CNC machining (computer numerical control machining) refers to a method of processing metal parts on a CNC machine. CNC machining service efficient automated processing method for solving the problems of variable components, small batches, complex shapes, and high precision. CNC machining is an advanced and modern mold manufacturing technology that used for new product development and rapid prototype machining.
2, What is CNC machining used for?
- Periodically repeat production metal parts: The market demand for some products is cyclical and seasonal. If a particular production line is adopted, the gains will not be worth the benefits. With the CNC machining service, the program and related product information can be retained after the first piece (batch) trial cut. The next time the product is remanufactured, production can be started with little preparation time.
- High-precision workpieces: Some workpieces have very little demand, but they are critical components, which require high precision and short construction period. But if using CNC machining service for processing and manufacturing, the production is entirely controlled by the program. It avoids long process flow, reduces hardware investment and human interference.
- Workpieces for mass production: CNC machining service is suitable for small and medium batch production, especially small batch production when using the CNC machining service. Try to make the batch larger than the economic bunch to achieve good financial results. With the continuous development of CNC machining manufacturing service, the commercial quantity is getting smaller and smaller. For some complex workpieces, 5-10 pieces can be produced, and even a single part of production can also consider using CNC machining centers.
- Workpieces with complex shapes: The application of four-axis linkage and five-axis linkage CNC machining centers and the maturity and development of CAD / CAM technology have significantly increased the complexity of processing workpieces. The use of CNC makes the processing content of the same program sufficient to meet various processing needs, making automatic processing of complex workpieces easy.
3. CNC machining advantages
- The number of tooling is significantly reduced, and complex tooling is not required to process parts with complex shapes. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for the development and modification of new products.
- The processing quality is stable, the processing accuracy is high, and the repeat accuracy is high, which is suitable for the processing requirements of the aircraft.
- The production efficiency is higher in the case of multiple varieties and small batch production, which can reduce the time for production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and the cutting time is reduced due to the use of the optimal cutting amount.
- It can process complex profiles that are difficult to treat with conventional methods and even process some unobservable parts.
Why Choose JITA Custom CNC Machining Service?
As a professional custom CNC machining service company in China, JITA offers precision CNC machining and manufacturing services for your new product development. Our custom CNC machining services allow you with prototypes that are great for functional and assembly validation.
JITA’S team of CNC machining and CNC milling turning experts deliver high-quality and cheap CNC machining metal parts by way of modern machining methods while utilizing additive technologies to drive more significant results.
Our custom CNC services allow you with prototypes that are great for functional and assembly validation. We combine the latest CNC machining and precision CNC turning processes with proprietary technology to deliver high quality, on-demand prototype parts. These CNC machining components are then finished, as-milled, bead blast, powder-coated, or anodized and finally assembled before shipping to our customers.
Capabilities: CNC Machine– 24 sets, 15,000+ parts made per month Part as fast as two days