What Applications Our 3D Printing Service Can Be Used For?
Let’s Try To Know More About 3D Printing service
1, What is 3D Printing?
3D printing (3DP) is a type of rapid prototyping technology. It is based on digital model files, using powdered metal or plastic and other adhesive materials to construct objects by layer-by-layer printing.
2, What is 3d printing used for?
3D printing service is often used to make models in the fields of rapid prototyping manufacturing mold manufacturing and industrial design, and then gradually used in the direct manufacturing of some products.
3D Printing technology is used in rapid prototyping design service, jewelry, footwear, industrial design, architecture, engineering and construction (AEC), automotive, aerospace, dental and medical industries, education, geographic information systems, civil engineering, firearms, and other application fields.
3, 3d printing advantages and disadvantages
3d printing advantages:
3D printing has different advantages at different stages in the entire product life cycle.
- Product prototyping stage: Quickly realize appearance and function verification, and support rapid iteration of enterprises.
- Experimental stage/bridge manufacturing: When the product passes the prototype verification, it will switch to small batch production and be assembled in the final product, and the product can be tested by 3D printing.
- Product mass production stage: At present, the application of 3D printing in this stage can be divided into two types. One is to achieve a more optimized design through 3D printing technology in certain industries, to achieve a product performance improvement, or replace the original cost Very high manufacturing method. In addition, in some fields, although 3D printing technology is not suitable for large-scale production, it is used to meet the requirements of personalization and small batches.
- Product decline period: 3D printing is used to manufacture spare parts for products for manufacturers to provide maintenance and repair services.
Disadvantages of 3D printing:
- 3d printing materials are relatively expensive and scarce. In addition, the printer has not yet reached a mature level and cannot support the various materials encountered in daily life.
- 3D printing technology cannot be applied to mass production because electronic components cannot be added to these products, and mass production cannot be performed for electronic products.
- Even though 3D printing does not produce electronic products, it is limited by materials, and there are few other products that can be produced. “Even if the produced products cannot be mass-produced, they will shatter as soon as they fall.
Why Choose JITA 3D Printing and Manufacturing Service?
At JITA, We can produce plastic 3D printing parts by SLA and SLS 3D printing design service. A great option to use a 3D printer for rapid prototyping. It’s fast and relatively cheap. From idea to best 3d models for printing to holding a prototype in your hands is a matter of days instead of weeks. Iterations are easier and cheaper to make and you don’t need expensive molds or tools.
Our plastic 3D printers generate concept models, precision and functional prototypes, master patterns, and real end-use parts to optimize your designs, streamline your workflows, and bring innovative products to market faster. We will make sure that your product stays market-leading.